Click here to register for the Scotiabank AIDS Walk and help us reach our goal of $25,000!
On Sunday, Sept. 24th join AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia for a fun filled day on the Halifax Common in front of the Pavilion Site. Walk with us and help us create a stronger community with better opportunities for those living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
Registration @ 12:30 pm. We walk @ 2:00 pm.
Stressed after a hard working week? Students from the Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy will offer complimentary massages. After the Walk, a BBQ with refreshments and cake is available for all walkers and volunteers.
101.3 Virgin Radio Halifax team will be there to cheer up the event and hand out the Most Spirited Award. You may be the winner!
Get involved by:
• Start a team or join a team
• Volunteering to help with the event
• Sponsor a Team; for double the impact choose MAC or Scotiabank teams whose donations are matched by their employer.
• Team Scotiabank Halifax ( https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=773577 )
• Team MAC Cosmetics ( https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=769555 )
• Check out the latest news on twitter ( @AIDS_NS ) and Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/AIDSNS )