Hundreds of organizations and individuals support our work as members of the AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia (ACNS). Membership is free, perpetual over 3 year intervals (no need to renew each year) and open to any individual supporting our vision and mission.
Why become a member?
- Be a part of an organization creating change in the lives of people living with HIV and helping to educate and reduce risks associated with HIV, HCV and other STIs.
- Nominate members, or stand for election to the ACNS Board of Directors;
- Vote in the election of our Board of Directors, attend Annual General Meetings and any Special Meetings of the Society;
- Apply for scholarships to attend our annual Knowledge Exchange & Health Promotion Forum:offering 3 days of skills building and networking opportunities in the area of HIV, HCV and STI health; as well as other meetings and information sessions, whenever available;
- Join our LISTSERVand receive regular updates on information and events, new resources and initiatives.
Download the ACNS membership form
pdf Membership Form ( 50 KB )